Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fangirl Rave

OH MY GOODNESSSSS!!!! (*multiple 's's necessary) Have you seen the newest Anberlin video?? The song is "Impossible" and the video is on MTV. Here's the link: Anberlin's "Impossible" music video! It was awesome!!

I have to admit: I was worried that Anberlin's sound was going to be way different than the Cities or Friendship albums, the way New Surrender did... :/ (Not to say New Surrender wasn't good, but the music was different and I had unfairly expected it to be the same as the other previous albums... I loved the lyrics, just not some of the music...) Anyway. I am not at all worried about this one! Not only because I intend to be more open-minded but also because it's An-freaking-berlin! hahaha! They're astounding!! By far the most talented guys I know!

And if I could only have coffee (well, I would drink tea) with Stephen Christian and the rest, I would love to just discuss every topic under the sun! I mean, his blog, their lyrics?? *swoon* ... *sigh* If only, if only... :(

Anyhow. I just wanted to rave about them and that. I was stoked to have seen that video and hear that song.
 
Gah! I'm so excited for the newest album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Can you tell?) ;)