Saturday, September 11, 2010

Under the Weather

http://www.danheller.com/images/Europe/Turkey/Myra/Slideshow/img21.html
(I want those scarves!) :D
 
I'm currently still feeling a 
little down and out with this cold-thing....

Mum called me yesterday to check up on me. She said I have to see the nurse Monday if I'm not better by then. -.- So I bought the generic version of Tylenol "Day n' Night" where it's 12 pills for during the day and 12 for night. You're not supposed to take more than 2 pills ever 4 hours and definitely no more than 12 pills in 24 hours. Scary thought. But whatever. I also have some of those tasty Halls Breezers, berry-flavored. Mmm. :) Happiness for my throat and painful cough.

I hope to be getting better soon. :D
 
Right now I'm waiting to get in the shower. It was funny because I went to knock on the bathroom door and right as I did, the door on the other side opened and one of our suitemates went in to shower. hahaha. Talk about ironic. :)

Once I get out of the shower, I'm gonna eat the other half of my bagel, slathered in cream cheese, with the banana I brought out of the cafeteria. Yum yum! ^_^

Well, this is a short post. Just wanted something to do while I wait and to wish you guys a beautiful weekend! Have a beautiful weekend!

*M

No comments: