Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Beautiful: A Deeper Explanation for the Followers' Title

Hey, guys. It's been a long while since I posted. My apologies. I've been trying to figure out how to go about doing my 50th post (big number, in my opinion; I mean, that's half a century, that's "over the hill" in age, that's 5 decades, and so on). I have known what I want to do, just not how to write it.

I want to thank you all. You amazing eleven! :)


It certainly means a lot to me that you guys choose to follow me. You're very brave. hahaha But seriously, you guys give me a sense of confidence and joy knowing that my thoughts are being considered by people who, in the basest sense of the word, are strangers.

I'm dedicating this post to you guys because you all are beautiful, mentally, spiritually, and physically. (No, I've not seen you guys, but that doesn't change the fact that you guys are beautiful. Uniqueness is beauty, for those of you that doubt.)


(I'm afraid to sound creepy. So I'm sorry if I do... >.>) There's a certain.... relationship? Wait. Companionship. That's what I mean. Anyway. There's a certain companionship between bloggers. Even if you don't write any, you're sharing something with me and all the rest of the bloggers. And those of you who write, you share (obviously) something with all of us, too. And quite frankly, I think it's one of those things that aren't necessarily seen in other situations. I mean, of course, there's friendship in reality and other similar things. But blogging gives us a chance to bare our souls, if we so choose, and to view those souls, if we so choose. That's gotta count for something, right? :)


So thank you. All of you are amazing, beautiful, and part of my life even by a sliver. You take interest, even if you're an ocean or 2 away where you have your own problems and lives. So thank you, thank you, thank you very much. ^_^

http://www.zazzle.com/thank_you_very_much_mom_sticker-217466557200676231

No comments: