Monday, August 2, 2010

Nothing to Write About... Okay, Well, Maybe Just Interesting...

I've not posted in a number of days, have I? Not really been doing anything on my computer the last couple days except keeping up with notifications on Facebook so that I wouldn't get on and find 20 or whatever. (Not that I usually get that many, but you never know.)

Basically, all I've been doing lately is playing Assassin's Creed 2 (I got it new from Gamestop for TWENTY dollars!) and hanging out with DJ.

Assassin's Creed 2 is awesome, by the way! It has a number of improvements from the first game, including more personalization for the assassin's garb, armor and upgrades, a myriad of weapons to choose, and a more personal connection with the main character. You also have better free-running abilities and can now kill 2 people at once with the assassination option (once you get the double blade upgrade, that is).

Furthermore, despite the Templar's claim beneath Altaïr's blade, the latest Assassin's Creed is set to come out November 19th (I believe)! It's called "Assassin's Creed Brotherhood" and will have online multiplayer capabilities! (Meaning you can play online with a bunch of people and will have more than just the storyline, basically, and some more, too, I'm sure.)  Anyway. I'm excited! (I hope I'm not still broke... x.x)

Okay. I'm done with my excitement.

Now, for a little ill-content... My college starts a MONTH from now... >.< NOT happy... I mean, almost all of my friends' colleges start in 2 weeks or so. Even UT, which my college is a satellite of!, starts in almost 2 weeks! I'm so ready to go back to school... Granted I'm antsy about the workload I'll have class-wise.... But it'll be great to be rooming with someone like Sally and to have DJ there! Plus, maybe I can reconnect with those that I thought I hated me in the second semester! :D

Well, that's about all for now. Figured I oughta update with SOMEthing... Sorry it's more just a journal entry than anything...

*M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find it odd that you want school to start sooner. I am trying to hang on to summer while it lasts! lol.

In response to your question, I (or we or us or people or whatever) would most likely NOT stop following your blog if you changed your writing style a bit. I think my writing varies from post to post and it really depends on my mood and energy level. lol. Just write the way that you want to write, if it works then keep it up and if it doesn't then change it a bit.

PS I am super excited that you asked me a question. It makes feel like a celebrity or something lol. Oh, and sorry for the novel-long comment. :)